Crime logs 1/17 to 1/23

Main

An incident of criminal mischief occurred between Jan. 16 at 8:30 p.m. and Jan. 17 at 3:30 p.m. on the 1900 block of North 16th Street. No arrests have been made at this time.

A bike theft occurred between Jan. 7 at 12 p.m. and Jan. 18 at 12 p.m. on the 1800 block of North 10th Street. No arrests have been made at this time.

A warrant was issued on Jan. 18 at 5 p.m. on the 1000 block of West Norris Street. An arrest has been made in regards to this issue.

A retail theft occurred on Jan. 19 at 12:35 a.m. on the 2000 block of North Broad Street. No arrests have been made at this time.

An incident of underage consumption occurred on Jan. 19 at 12:50 a.m. in Johnson Hall. The incident was handled by the School Code of Conduct.

An incident of underage consumption occurred on Jan. 19 at 12:30 a.m. on 1936 Liacouras Walk. An arrest was made in regards to this incident.

An incident of underage consumption occurred on Jan. 19 at 1:49 a.m. in 1300 Residence Hall. The incident was handled by the School Code of Conduct.

A retail theft occurred on Jan. 19 at 12:30 a.m. on the 1600 block of North Broad Street. No arrests have been made at this time.

An incident of underage consumption occurred on Jan. 19 at 1:49 a.m. on the 1900 block of Liacouras Walk. An arrest was made in regards to this incident.

An incident of underage consumption occurred on Jan. 20 at 2:17 a.m. in Hardwick Hall. The incident was handled by the School Code of Conduct.

An incident of underage consumption occurred on Jan. 20 at 9 p.m. in Hardwick Hall. The incident was handled by the School Code of Conduct.

An incident of harassment occurred on Jan. 20 at 7:30 p.m. in 1940 Residence Hall. The incident was handled by the School Code of Conduct.

An incident of underage possession occurred on Jan. 20 at 11:42 p.m. in White Hall. The incident was handled by the School Code of Conduct.

An incident of harassment occurred on Jan. 21 at 2:15 p.m. in Morgan Hall South. No arrests have been made at this time.

A theft occurred between Jan. 19 at 1 p.m. and Jan. 21 at 4:30 p.m. in Hardwick Hall. No arrests have been made at this time.

A vehicle theft occurred between Jan. 8 at 4:30 p.m. and Jan. 21 at 4 p.m. on the 1900 block of North 11th Street. No arrests have been made at this time.

An incident of underage consumption occurred on Jan. 21 at 8:45 p.m. in Temple Towers. The incident was handled by the School Code of Conduct.

An incident of underage consumption occurred on Jan. 21 at 11:14 p.m. in Johnson Hall. The incident was handled by the School Code of Conduct.

A theft occurred on Jan. 23 between 1:50 p.m. and 4 p.m. in McGonigle Hall. No arrests have been made at this time.

A theft occurred on Jan. 23 between 1:45 p.m. and 5:45 p.m. in Barton Hall. No arrests have been made at this time.

An incident of underage possession occurred on Jan. 23 at 6:45 p.m. in Morgan Hall. The incident was handled by the School Code of Conduct.

A theft occurred on Jan. 15 between 5:20 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. on the 1500 block of North Broad Street. No arrests have been made at this time

An incident of public drunkenness occurred on Jan. 23 at 10:50 p.m. on the 1300 block of West Cecil B. Moore Avenue. The incident was handled by the School Code of Conduct.

HSC

A theft occurred between Jan. 16 at 4 p.m. and Jan. 17 at 12 p.m. in the Rock Pavilion. No arrests have been made at this time.

A theft occurred between Jan. 16 at 7 p.m. and Jan. 17 at 7 a.m. in the Rock Pavilion. No arrests have been made at this time.

A theft occurred between Jan. 20 at 5 p.m. and Jan. 21 at 9:50 a.m. in the Parkinson Pavilion. No arrests have been made at this time.

An incident of harassment by communication occurred on Jan. 23. between 3:30 p.m. and 5:18 p.m. in the Rock Pavilion. No arrests have been made at this time.