Crime logs for Halloween weekend, Nov. 1 to 4

Main Campus

A city ordinance violation occurred on Nov. 2 at 1:20 a.m. at the 2000 bock of North 15th Street. An arrest was made in regards to this incident.

An incident of underage consumption occurred on Nov. 2 at 12:15 p.m. on the 2000 block of North Broad Street. The School Code of Conduct handled the incident.

An incident of underage consumption occurred on Nov. 1 at 11:40 p.m. on the 1500 block of West Norris Street. The School Code of Conduct handled the incident.

An incident of harassment occurred on Nov. 1 at 11:27 p.m. on the 1400 block of Susquehanna Avenue. The School Code of Conduct handled the incident.

An incident of underage consumption occurred on Nov. 2 at 12:15 a.m. on 1940 Residence Hall. The School Code of Conduct handled the incident.

A robbery occurred on Nov. 2 at 2 a.m. on the 2000 block of North 16th Street. No arrests have been made at this time.

An incident of underage consumption occurred on Nov. 2 at 2:50 a.m. in Morgan South Hall. The School Code of Conduct handled the incident.

An incident of underage consumption occurred on Nov. 2 at 3:05 a.m. on the 1600 block of North Broad Street. The incident was exceptionally cleared.

An incident of harassment occurred on Nov. 2 at 1:50 a.m. on the 1500 block of North 15th Street. No arrests have been made at this time.

A robbery occurred on Nov. 2 at 5:25 a.m. on the 1600 block of North 12th Street. An arrest was made in regards to this incident.

A theft from auto occurred on Nov. 2 at 5:48 p.m. on the 2000 block of North 15th Street. No arrests have been made at this time.

An incident of criminal mischief occurred on Nov. 2 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. on the 2000 block of North Broad Street. No arrests have been made at this time.

A simple assault occurred on Nov. 3 at 12:20 a.m. on the 1700 block of North 16th Street. No arrests have been made at this time.

An incident of criminal mischief occurred between Nov. 2 at 11 p.m. and Nov. 4 at 7 a.m. on the 1200 block of West Diamond Street. No arrests have been made at this time.

An incident of criminal mischief occurred between Oct. 31 at 4 p.m. and Nov. 4 at 6 a.m. in Morgan Hall. No arrests have been made at this time.

An incident of criminal mischief occurred between Oct. 31 at 12 p.m. and Nov. 4 at 11 a.m. in Morgan Hall. No arrests have been made at this time.

An incident of public drunkenness occurred on Nov. 4 at 1:20 p.m. on the 2000 block of North Broad Street. The incident was declared exceptionally cleared.

A theft occurred on Oct. 31 between 11 a.m. and 11:45 a.m. in Ritter Annex. No arrests have been made at this time.

Car was stolen on Nov. 4 between 2:30 p.m. and 11:15 p.m. on the 2100 block of North Park Avenue. No arrests have been made at this time.

HSC

An incident of underage consumption occurred on Nov. 2 at 5:40 a.m. on the 3000 block of North Broad Street. The School Code of Conduct handled the incident.

A theft occurred on Nov. 1 between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. in the Dental School. No arrests have been made at this time.

A robbery occurred on Nov. 4 at 9:12 p.m. on the 3000 block of North Carlisle Street. No arrests have been made at this time.