Crime logs for 10/17-10/20

Main Campus

An incident of public drunkenness occurred on Oct. 19 at 1:10 a.m. in 1300 Residence Hall. The incident was handled by the School Code of Conduct.

An issue of underage consumption occurred on Oct. 19 at 12:55 a.m. in Johnson Hall. The incident was handled by the School Code of Conduct.

An issue of underage consumption occurred on Oct. 19 at 1:20 a.m. in Johnson Hall. The incident was handled by the School Code of Conduct.

An issue of underage consumption occurred on Oct. 19 at 2:55 a.m. on the 1700 block of North Broad Street. The incident was exceptionally cleared.

An issue of public drunkenness occurred on Oct. 19 at 2:50 a.m. on the 1900 block of North 16th Street. The incident was handled by the School Code of Conduct.

An issue of public drunkenness occurred on Oct. 19 at 5:45 a.m. on the 1900 block of North Broad Street. An arrest has been made in regards to this incident.

An incident of simple assault occurred on Oct. 19 at 11:45 a.m. at the 1700 block of North Broad Street. No arrests have been made at this time.

An issue of criminal mischief occurred between Oct. 18 at 2 p.m. and Oct. 19 at 5 p.m. on the 1500 block of West Jefferson Street. No arrests have been made at this time.

An issue of harassment occurred on Oct. 19 at 3 a.m. in Hardwick Hall. The incident was handled by the School Code of Conduct.

An issue of a violation of city ordinance occurred on Oct. 19 at 9 p.m. on the 2000 block of North 16th Street. An arrest has been made in regards to this incident.

An issue of public drunkenness occurred on Oct. 20 at 12:45 a.m. on the 1300 block of West Cecil B. Moore Avenue. An arrest was made in regards to this incident.

An issue of underage consumption occurred on Oct. 20 at 12:40 a.m. in Morgan Hall North. An arrest was made in regards to this incident.

An issue of underage consumption occurred on Oct. 20 at 2:30 a.m.on the 1100 block of West Diamond Street. The incident was handled by the School Code of Conduct.

An issue of underage consumption occurred on Oct. 20 at 2:44 a.m. in a White Hall. The incident was handled by the School Code of Conduct.

An issue of underage consumption occurred on Oct. 20 at 12:50 a.m. on the 2000 block of North Carlisle Street. The incident was handled by the School Code of Conduct.

An issue of underage consumption occurred on Oct. 20 at 2 a.m. in a White Hall. The incident was handled by the School Code of Conduct.

An incident of sexual assault occurred on Oct. 19 at 10:30 p.m. at the 2000 block of North Broad Street. No arrests have been made at this time.

A theft occurred on Oct. 20 between 3 a.m. and 4 a.m. in 1300 Residence Hall. No arrests were made.

An issue of underage consumption occurred on Oct. 19 at 10:50 p.m. on the 2000 block of North 15th Street. An arrest was made in regards to this incident.

A theft from auto occurred on Oct. 20 between 2 a.m. and 1:15 p.m. on the 1600 block of North Sydenham Street. No arrests were made at this time.

An issue of criminal mischief occurred on Oct. 20 between 1:30 a.m. and 7 p.m. on the 1600 block of West Oxford Street. No arrests have been made at this time.

An incident of sexual assault occurred between Oct. 11 at 10 p.m. and Oct. 12 at 8 a.m. in Morgan Hall North. No arrests have been made at this time.

A theft occurred on Oct. 20 at 9:28 p.m. on the 1700 block of North Broad Street. No arrests have been made at this time.

HSC

No incidents were reported.