Crime Logs 10/7-10/8

Main Campus

A DUI occurred on Oct. 5 at 3:15 a.m. on the 1400 block of West Norris Street. An arrest was made in regards to this article.

An incident of harassment occurred on Oct. 7 at 10:30 a.m. on the Student Center. The incident was exceptionally cleared.

A sexual assault occurred on Oct. 6 between 12 a.m. and 1:00 a.m. on the 1400 block of West Diamond Street. No arrests have been made at this time.

A sexual assault occurred on Oct. 7 between 10 p.m. and 11 p.m. on the 1000 block of West Diamond Street. An arrest has been made in regards to this incident.

An incident of underage consumption occurred on Oct. 8 at 4:40 a.m. in 1940 Residential Hall. The incident was handled by the School Code of Conduct.

An incident of criminal mischief occurred on Oct. 8 at 5:30 p.m. on the 1600 block of North 15th Street. The incident was handled by the School Code of Conduct.

A theft occurred on Oct. 8 between 5:32 p.m. and 5:42 p.m. in the Bell Building. No arrests have been made at this time.

HSC

A theft occurred on Sept. 30 between 8:45 a.m. and 9:15 a.m. in the Boyer Pavilion. No arrests have been made at this time.

A theft occurred between Oct. 4 at 4:30 p.m. and Oct. 7 at 3 p.m. in the Parkinson Pavilion. No arrests have been made at this time.

A theft occurred on Oct. 8 between 11:30 a.m. and 3 p.m. on the Rock Pavilion. No arrests have been made at this time.

An incident of public drunkenness occurred on Oct. 8 at 7 p.m. on the 3000 block of North Broad Street. The incident was exceptionally cleared.