Crime logs 9/14-9/16

Main Campus

An incident of underage consumption occurred on Sept. 14 at 12:14 a.m. in Johnson Hall. The incident was handled by the university’s Code of Conduct.

An incident of underage consumption occurred on Sept. 14 at 12:50 a.m. in Morgan South. The incident was handled by the university’s Code of Conduct.

An incident of underage consumption occurred on Sept. 14 at 12:09 a.m. in Hardwick Hall. The incident was handled by the university’s Code of Conduct.

An incident of underage consumption occurred on Sept. 14 at 12:58 a.m. in 1300 Residential Hall. The incident was handled by the university’s Code of Conduct.

An incident of underage consumption occurred on Sept. 14 at 1:10 a.m. in Morgan South. The incident was handled by the university’s Code of Conduct.

An incident of underage consumption occurred on Sept. 14 at 1:45 a.m. in Morgan South. The incident was exceptionally cleared by Temple.

An incident of underage consumption occurred on Sept. 14 at 1:47 a.m. in Hardwick Hall. The incident was handled by the university’s Code of Conduct.

An incident of underage possession occurred on Sept. 14 at 4:40 a.m. in Morgan South. The incident was handled by the university’s Code of Conduct.

A theft from auto occurred between Sept. 7 at 7:30 a.m. and Sept. 8 at 7:30 p.m. on the 1500 block of North Carlisle Street. No arrests have been made at this time.

A theft occurred on Sept. 14 at 3:15 p.m. on the 1800 block of North 16th Street. No arrests have been made at this time.

An incident of disorderly conduct occurred on Sept. 14 at 10:15 p.m. on the 1400 block of West Cecil B. Moore Avenue. An arrest was made regarding the incident.

An incident of underage consumption occurred on Sept. 14 at 10:25 p.m. on the 1400 block of West Cecil B. Moore Avenue. The incident was handled by the university’s Code of Conduct.

An incident of underage possession occurred on Sept. 14 at 10 p.m. in White Hall. The incident was handled by the university’s Code of Conduct.

An incident of underage consumption occurred on Sept. 14 at 12:40 a.m. in White Hall. The incident was handled by the university’s Code of Conduct.

An incident of underage consumption occurred on Sept. 14 at 12:45 a.m. in 1300 Residential Hall. The incident was handled by the university’s Code of Conduct.

A theft from auto occurred on Sept. 14 between 6 p.m. and 12 a.m. on the 2000 block of North 16th Street. No arrests have been made at this time.

A simple assault occurred on Sept. 15 at 12:30 a.m. on the 1800 block of North 16th Street. No arrests have been made at this time.

An incident of underage consumption occurred on Sept. 15 at 2:25 a.m. on the 1600 block of North Broad Street. The incident was handled by the university’s Code of Conduct.

An incident of underage possession occurred on Sept. 13 at 9 p.m. in Peabody Hall. An arrest was made regarding the incident.

An incident of underage consumption occurred on Sept 13. at 9:15 p.m. on 16th and Norris Streets. An arrest was made regarding the incident.

An incident of underage consumption occurred on Sept. 13 at 9:50 p.m. on the 1400 block of West Susquehanna Avenue. An arrest was made regarding the incident.

An incident of underage consumption occurred on Sept. 15 at 5:40 a.m. in White Hall. The incident was handled by the university’s Code of Conduct.

An incident of underage consumption occurred on Sept. 14 at 10:20 p.m. on the 1300 block of West Diamond Street. An arrest was made regarding the incident

An incident of underage possession occurred on Sept. 14 at 10:13 p.m. on the 1400 block of West Cecil B. Moore Avenue. An arrest was made regarding the incident.

A theft occurred on Sept. 14 between 8 p.m. and 9 p.m. on the 1800 block of North 15th Street. No arrests have been made at this time.

A theft occurred between Sept. 14 at 9 p.m. and Sept. 15 at 4:45 p.m. on the 1800 block of North 10th Street. No arrests have been made at this time.

An incident of criminal mischief occurred on Sept. 15 at 5:40 p.m. on the 1100 block of West Susquehanna Street. This incident was exceptionally cleared by Temple.

An incident of criminal mischief occurred on Sept. 15 at 1:15 a.m. in Morgan Hall. No arrests have been made at this time.

An incident of underage consumption occurred on Sept. 14 at 4:15 a.m. in Morgan Hall. An arrest was made regarding the incident.

A violation of city ordinance occurred on Sept. 115 at 12:05 a.m. on the 1900 block of North Broad Street. An arrest was made regarding the incident.

An incident of underage consumption occurred on Sept. 16 at 12:40 a.m. in Morgan Hall. The incident was handled by the university’s Code of Conduct.

A theft occurred between Sept. 10 at 8 a.m. and Sept. 13 at 4 p.m. on Ritter Annex. No arrests have been made at this time.

A retail theft occurred on Sept. 16 at 8:20 p.m. on the 2000 block of North Broad Street. No arrests have been made at this time.

A theft occurred on Sept. 16 between 4 p.m. and 8 p.m. in Paley Library. No arrests have been made at this time.

HSC

A robbery occurred on Sept. 15 at 11:45 p.m. on the 1400 block of West Ontario Street. No arrests have been made at this time.

An incident of criminal mischief occurred on Sept. 16 at 10:40 p.m. on the 3000 of North Broad Street. This incident was exceptionally cleared by Temple.