Temple will be testing its TU-Alert system beginning at 4:25 p.m. tomorrow.
Registered students should get a text message and voicemail sent to cell phones, a voicemail sent to residence hall landline phones and an e-mail to their Temple e-mail accounts.
Carl Bittenbender, executive director of Campus Safety Services, said he wants to be at 100 percent participation. To sign up, follow the directions below.
- Log on to owlnet.temple.edu.
- Click Emergency Notification Information – in blue on the home page.
- Follow the instructions to add/update your contact information.
- When you have finished, click GO.
- A message at the top of the page will read: “You have successfully updated your Emergency Notification Information.”
- Click Exit at the top