Crime Logs Dec. 7 to Dec. 12

Main CampusĀ 

An incident of underage consumption occurred on Dec. 7 at 12:30 a.m. in the 1300 Residential Hall. The School Code of Conduct handled the incident.

An incident of underage consumption occurred on Dec. 7 at 12:40 a.m. in the 1300 Residential Hall. The School Code of Conduct handled the incident.

An incident of underage consumption occurred on Dec. 7 at 1 a.m. on the 1700 block of North Broad Street. The School Code of Conduct handled the incident.

An incident of public drunkenness occurred on Dec. 7 at 3:20 a.m. in the Tech Center. The School Code of Conduct handled the incident.

An incident of public drunkenness occurred on Dec. 7 at 3:43 a.m. on the 1900 block of North Warnock Street. The School Code of Conduct handled the incident.

A theft occurred on Dec. 7 between 9:15 a.m. and 12:30 a.m. in the Temple Performing Arts Center. No arrests have been made at this time.

A theft occurred on Dec. 4 between 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. on Temple Performing Arts Center. No arrests have been made at this time.

An incident of criminal mischief occurred between Dec. 9 at 6 p.m. and Dec. 10 at 6:05 p.m. on the 2000 block of North 10th Street. No arrests have been made at this time.

A theft occurred on Dec. 10 between 9 a.m. and 8 p.m. on the 2000 block of North 13th Street. No arrests have been made at this time.

An incident of public drunkenness occurred on Dec. 11 at 2 a.m. on the 1400 block of West Oxford Street. An arrest was made in regards to this incident.

An incident of underage consumption occurred on Dec. 11 at 12:15 a.m. in Hardwick Hall. The School Code of Conduct handled the incident.

An incident of criminal mischief occurred on Dec. 11 at 10:40 a.m. on the 1400 block of West Diamond Street. No arrests have been made at this time.

An incident of fraud occurred on Dec. 11 at 7:30 p.m. in White Hall. No arrests have been made at this time.

A robbery occurred on Dec. 11 at 9:55 p.m. in the Student Center. No arrests have been made at this time.

An incident of public drunkenness occurred on Dec. 12 at 1:54 a.m. on the 1700 block of North 15th Street. An arrest was made in regards to this incident.

An incident of criminal mischief occurred between Dec. 11 at 10 p.m. and Dec. 12 at 11:20 a.m. on the 2000 block of North 16th Street. No arrests have been made at this time.

A theft occurred on Dec. 12 between 12:55 p.m. and 2:05 p.m. in Anderson Hall. No arrests have been made at this time.

An incident of harassment occurred on Dec. 12 at 5:05 p.m. on the 1700 block of North Broad Street. The incident was handled by PCC.

HSC

An incident of retail theft occurred on Dec. 8 at 10:35 p.m. on the 3000 block of North Broad Street. An arrest was made in regards to this incident.

A theft occurred between Dec. 9 at 7 p.m. and Dec. 10 at 8 a.m. in the Boyer Pavilion. No arrests have been made at this time.

A theft occurred on Dec. 11 between 3:15 p.m. and 7:45 p.m. in the Parkinson Pavilion. No arrests have been made at this time.

A theft occurred on Dec. 12 between 7:30 a.m. and 7 p.m. in the Boyer Pavilion. No arrests have been made at this time.