Earlier today, Gawker posted a competition for all readers, roommates and resentful ex’s to submit their worst roommate stories in return for a prize. According to the writer, your prize could be a super-tricked out million dollar apartment or a slightly-expensive bottle of booze. Either way, good deal!
But, don’t get your twin sheets in a jumble just yet, my sweet cooped-up cohabitants; there are some rules:
- Roommate stories must be submitted as a comment to the post; click here to sign up if you’re not already.
- Stories must be about roommates, not family members or significant others.
- Brevity is the soul of wit.
- Submit by noon, Thursday Jan. 26.
- For the full contest rules, click here.