Yumtown expands Main Campus menu

Yumtown USA has come to Temple Town, PA, bringing some new lunch truck offerings to Main Campus. The truck was parked up at 13th and Norris today, outside Beury Hall. Though the daily menu’s pretty limited, they’ve got some seriously unique dishes. If you’re looking for a slice of pizza or french fries, head to the food pad because this place won’t be able to hook you up. But if you’re looking to treat yourself to a more gourmet-style lunch, be sure to check it out. I don’t think there’s anywhere else on Main Campus that serves sweet potato bisque, or anything that includes herbed goat cheese or pear compote.

Even though the sandwiches are a little pricey -$7 each – splurging the extra dollar or two (as compared to a sandwich or wrap from pretty much anywhere else on Main Campus) could be worth it. One of this week’s selections is “The Joy” — a mouthwatering combination of beer-braised pulled pork, pickled jalapenos, red cabbage slaw, cilantro lime mayo and spicy BBQ sauce, piled on a baguette. Or if you’re feeling a little less carnivorous, give the Edgar Allan Potatoes a try — roasted sweet potato, black bean hummus, crispy tempeh, cheddar cheese, spinach and Sriracha on a baguette.